Tuesday 3 September 2013

Welcome Back!

Welcome back!  I hope that students and their families have had a good summer and that the transition to back to school this week goes well. 

Gifted classes will start up right after Thanksgiving (the week of October 14th).  This week I will be working on finalizing class lists, as well as securing dates for parent nights, hopefully to be held in the fourth week of September.  Once this information is finalized I will be sending it out to families and schools.

I am looking forward to working with the students; October seems so far off!  Along with students from the Penticton, Kaleden, and Naramata schools it is my pleasure to be working with students from Giant's Head and Trout Creek this year (I can't wait to meet you!) 

It's going to be a great year!  I've got some ideas and plans in the works, but they are always just a starting point; the passions and interests of the students really drive where we go. 

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me at Wiltse Elementary (250)770-7694 ext 6283 or at cthompson@summer.com      


Hmm, I wonder what this is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are being moderated. They will not show up until the moderator has approved them.